Membership is only $125 and includes the following:
- $25 discount on entry fees to ALL AGA Major Championships in 2019
- Official AGA Membership and USGA Handicap Index through the TPA Men’s Club
- Special invitations to National or Regional Amateur events through the AGA (i.e. Bethpage Amateur, Lima Invitational, Southwest Team, etc).
- First eligibility for Goldwater Cup matches and AZ/UT Shootout Team selection
- Ability to request placement in a time segment during first round of AGA Tour events (will be accommodated if it can be done without negative impact on event pairing criteria)
- Cart privileges at AGA TOUR Events
- Receive discounts on orders placed with AGA partners from time to time
- Exclusive TPA Member Gifts throughout the 2019 season
- First option to enter AGA Players Cup Championship & Mayan Challenge
Discounts on Entry Fees
TPA Members receive discounts on all AGA Championships (AGA Championship, Arizona Stroke Play, Arizona Amateur Championship, Arizona Mid-Amateur, AGA Players Cup, Arizona Senior Match Play and Arizona Senior Stroke Play).
AGA Partnership Benefits
By placing an order through the AGA with one of our many partners, TPA members can save time and money on their favorite golf suppliers.
TPA Men’s Club
Membership includes a handicap membership in the TPA Men’s Club. This is considered a Type 2 USGA club and provides all benefits of membership of an AGA Club including a USGA Handicap Index. It also satisfies the eligibility requirements for entry into the AGA Championships.
TPA Member Gift
All TPA members will receive a membership gift with TPA signup and other benefits during the 2019 season.
AGA Team Eligibility
Only TPA Members are eligible for automatic selection to Arizona-Utah Shootout and Goldwater Cup Matches. An individual must join the TPA prior to August 1 to be eligible for that year’s teams.
Starting Time Consideration
*TPA member may request preferential consideration for starting times Day 1 (early, late) by contacting the AGA Tournament Dept. prior to the tournament entry deadline. *Note – it is common practice for Rd. 1 pairings to be composed of lowest handicap players teeing off first (or #1 for shotgun starts), ascending to highest handicap players later in the pairings. TPA members making requesting a preferential starting time should be aware that such a request may result in playing with players of different skill levels and not all requests will be accommodated.